All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by GoPrintee, nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and does not include weekends or holidays.
Delivery Rates and Services
Please check the following delivery methods available with estimated arrival time:
*Kindly note that these are just estimated delivery times only, therefore GoPrintee is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Your order may be delivered by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local postal service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise you on how and where your delivery can be claimed.
Your order will be delivered via TOLL, DHL or EMS. Your signature will be required upon delivery. If you have any questions related to your delivery, kindly contact our Customer Care team.
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to additional taxes/duties.
- We will ship your package as DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”. GoPrintee does NOT collect nor calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable taxes, import duties, and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (this is applicable even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny discharge of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid “Collect on Delivery” (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear Customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are NOT collected by GoPrintee.
All prices listed on our site are in US dollars, and will be charged to your credit card in this currency. The bank that issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged with, but in general it should match closely with the current rate.
Please visit this link to get an estimate of the current exchange rate:
XE.com – Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
*Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises on what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is beyond our control.
By placing an order at GoPrintee, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Please refer to our international returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages if you live outside of the Philippines.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, feel free to contact us.
e. [email protected]
m. (63) 927.424.7730 / (63) 917.527.4639
a. Suite #201 Torre Venezia Suites 170 Timog Avenue, Quezon City 1103, Philippines
This document was last updated on July 29, 2017